brake proportioning valve for 73 duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
drum brakes but i had one for a disk brake setup but it was the same and i stripped that one out too

I thought those two were different for some reason. I'm switching my car to disk brakes and I thought I needed the disk brake type valve. I know that the one I have looks just like the one I have on my car now (drum brakes). If I can find out for sure if theyre the same I'll sell you the one sitting on my workbench. I removed all the fittings and all the threads are good. Its has the pressure warning switch on it too.

What are you doing with the stripped out disc Prop Valve?

I'm interested in it if you'll ship it to me. I may have a drum brake prop valve I can send you as well.

Hey crackedback, can you clear up the differences with these two valves for me? I thought it had something to do with residual pressures or something.

They are different, not sure why, probably is the residual pressure. If you look up disc brake conversion the prop valve is one of the needed items listed.

ROger that. Thanks for the input. If you dont mind waiting, 16, I would sell you the one thats on my car now when I do the brake swap in a couple weeks

crackedback how much would it cost me to get the proportining valve i could send you the disk one it came from a 73 dart swinger it came with my duster with all of the extra parts my address is
1636 twp rd 65
jeromesville Oh 44840

How many of the openings are stripped?

I'll send you one I have, you send me the disk one you got. Sound fair?

I'll shoot you a PM with my Phone number.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back