-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slappy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
What I have here is a new crate engine from mopar performance. It is a 410 stroker .Mopar performance number is p5153527. 470HP. It is complete from intake to oil pan. Summit sells this engine with carbs for 12,800. http://www.summitracing.com/search?SortBy=BestKeywordMatch&SortOrder=Ascending&keyword=5153527. Not sure if I did the link right but you can type in the part number at summit racing. This engine does not have the carbs on it. it s a 340 base stroked to a 410 with an R3 block. It has mopar performance aluminum heads, deep sump pan ect. I don't need this engine any longer. I have all the paperwork that came with this engine. It has never been installed. Just run on dyno before I got it. It comes as you see it. I'm asking 8,000 for this engine. I don't need any trades for other parts or cars ect. This is a steal for the price. The reason the carbs are not on it is because it didn't come with the engine when it was bought. Also I have original invoice for this engine. If you are truly interested in buying this engine I encourage you to come to Lutz Florida and come see it for yourself. Lutz is 10 minutes from Tampa. Please don't flood my mail box for shipping quotes. It is what it is and will have to be freight shipped. I can provide more info and pictures if you are truly interested. I will provide you a phone number if you pm me.

Attachments

• IMG_2757 (2).jpg
    36 KB · Views: 908
  • IMG_2756 (2).jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 906
  • IMG_2755 (2).jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 901
  • IMG_2758 (2).jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 903
  • IMG_2754 (2).jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 901
  • IMG_2761 (2).jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 892
Edited by staff: Per forum rules, please refrain from commentary in the sale ads. If you would like to ask alternate questions please use the PM feature.

I know its a lot of money but cant just give it away. make me a reasonable offer

I have been informed that the ad on summit is misleading. It doesnt come with carbs at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back