-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudabuck

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I just bought a bunch of mopar parts and got a brand new in the box never opened Dougs Ceramic coated headers, part number D450 for 63-66 A bodies. They list for $879.99. I will sell for $650 plus actual shipping. Like I said, brand new, in the original box with all the associated things that come in the box from Dougs. Thanks, hit me up any time.

Buck!

Would those headers not work on later models too ? Just curious. Might expand your market :)

still wrapped in bubble wrap, if really interested, I will unwrap them and photo again. Thanks guys!!

Attachments

• small header.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 285
I would take them, but I'd be a little apprehensive about sending that much coin to someone with 16 posts. I'm in 21921, any idea how we can make this work?

I understand that. I guess you can look at my ebay feedback at buckandcarol970 or I can ship one for half and then the other for the other half! Whatever works im pretty easy to deal with!

I guess I would also be available open to trades, but I have to admit im an e body importer here in your site cause the content is better!! Gauge set, alum. Ebony driveshaftfor a five speed, shocks, ?? Can't think of much else about done finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back