-
Status
Not open for further replies.

shafer

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I ordered these valve covers online and when they were shipped the part was sent wrong. customer service did not want to exchange the parts for what i needed,:evil1: i never do business with them again. so my loss may be your gain. I have a brand new still in the box set of plain chrome Mr Gasket valve covers that fit a chrysler big block engine(383-440) I am only trying to get enough to purchase a set for my 318. The list price was $49.95, since they were shipped to me I will take $45 for them Plus the cost to ship . I am loosing my original shipping fee and almost $ 5.00. If any one out there has a set that will fit an LA engine that are in excellant shape I will consider a trade. These valve covers are located in Wilson NC and the zipcode is 27893 for shipping cost purposes.
View attachment DSCF2162.jpg

View attachment DSCF2163.jpg

get with me before monday and i will take $35 plus cost to ship, for them, monday i am sending them back and cutting my losses on restocking and shipping fees to return them as i found a set on this forum i want to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back