Not open for further replies.

damraider

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Contact seller
I bought them for my 1969 Barracuda small block and now am selling the car . They were out of the box too oggle (sp) ... They are the coated ones for A-bodys , D-453.

$575.00 shipped Mo or personal Paypal (or you pay the fees) .

Thanks,

Steve
dou-d453_w.jpg

That part number seems to fit E-bodies too?

does it say anything about it in the instructions?

thanks

Not to undermine the sale but jegs has this for 441.00. are they the same? Not trying to start trouble.

Not to undermine the sale but jegs has this for 441.00. are they the same? Not trying to start trouble.

Please check your facts before you post . That price is for the raw headers not ceramic coated .... but thanks for the bump .....

Has anyone used these on there A-bodies? I have a 72 Demon and wonder how they would fit?

Like any header, these fit and work great as long as the engine is in the proper location.

If you have a 4 speed there are some Zbar issues I've run into on every car that had dougs or tti. I'd buy these headers before buying tti.

cracked back is right. as long as the engine is in the proper location they should fit right. since they are dougs expect better clearances than what you'd get with hookers or headmans.

I have them on my '74 Duster. When I first installed them, I had worn out motor mounts, so had very minor clearance problems. Once I replaced the mounts, I had plenty of clearance. That's spool mounts, the flat mounts on '72's might not affect the clearance as much.

Like any header, these fit and work great as long as the engine is in the proper location.

If you have a 4 speed there are some Zbar issues I've run into on every car that had dougs or tti. I'd buy these headers before buying tti.

I am planing a build next winter and will be using stock manifolds with a 4 speed had it with headers when using a stick shift even TTI's to me headers on a body's are not worth the hassle

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back