Brazilian Charger

-
Beautiful car! Get rid of that air cleaner. :lol:

I've always liked those. Got some cool stuff we never got, including a real high performance 318.

I've always liked those. Got some cool stuff we never got, including a real high performance 318.
The extended C pillars were also used on a very short run of Australian Valiants called the Mexicana. No kidding.

If you watch the video embedded in the article, the guy talking claims to know Mopars but is actually full of nonsense.

The extended C pillars were also used on a very short run of Australian Valiants called the Mexicana. No kidding.

If you watch the video embedded in the article, the guy talking claims to know Mopars but is actually full of nonsense.
I caint decide what my favorite part of them is. Either the hideaway headlights or the C pillars. They are both awesome.

I caint decide what my favorite part of them is. Either the hideaway headlights or the C pillars. They are both awesome.
This is my second favorite foreign Mopar---second only to the Aussie Charger--the Brazilian Dodge GTX R/T. How's that for a mish mash of Chrysler terms?

ffb3b029fc216492bcb84b87d6dca856.jpg

Is Rick Ehrenbergs car an Australian or Brazilian? I can't remember?

The Dodge GTX and the Braz Chargers have always been super cool to me. I bet of a person in the US wanted to use some of the Braz Charger parts such as a grille, it would be unobtainium

The Dodge GTX and the Braz Chargers have always been super cool to me. I bet of a person in the US wanted to use some of the Braz Charger parts such as a grille, it would be unobtainium
Yeah, a lot of that would have to be hand fabbed. I'm betting that the interior is pretty much stock Dodge Dart, though.

Yeah, a lot of that would have to be hand fabbed. I'm betting that the interior is pretty much stock Dodge Dart, though.
I wanna say they used the Plymouth style dash cluster with round gauges such as on the 67-69 barracudas which is far more appealing to the eye than the Dodge Dart clusters

Didn't we have as members-

A- a guy from Brazil, restoring two of them and

B- a guy who bought a grill to put on his US made Dart from another member , possibly the guy from A

?

-
Back