breakfast is

-

1970-dart

Reaction score
my fav meal of the day

yes i changed this thread up lol

:blob:

Making some as we speak.

Hash browns cooked in veggy oil till crisp on both sides.
Eggs over easy x 2
Wheat toast x 2
Bacon strips x 3 or Maple Sausage links x 2
O.J. with ice cubes so it's super cold.

I call it the he-man breakfast and it charges my batteries for the day. :D

Well originally it was a blame it on a rani thread because she was talking about sausage/gravy and biscuits. And I decided to make sausage biscuit egg and it made me late for work LOL.

Good thing I make my own schedule

I had a "continental breakfast" this morning. It consisted of a bagel, with cream cheese and and a couple of slices of smoked Prime Nova Scotia Salmon (or Lox), with coffee, and a bowl of grits with butter.

and coffee
and coffee
and coffee...

Biscuits and sausage gravy......yuuuum.

I may have to make breakfast for lunch as well.

I'm also thinking of Egg's Benedict for dinner.....with hash browns of course.

Breakfast for every meal today! :cheers:

Unfortunately "I can't eat" like that anymore. If I have a big huge traditional eggs / bacon/ hash browns or sausage, it will ruin my entire morning. I used to be hypoglycemic, now leaning more and more towards diabetic.

Sometimes, I do, anyway, LOL

I got a late start on the day so I am just having coffee now LOL I used to love breakfast for dinner as a kid and anytime I go somewhere where they serve breakfast all day I have to order breakfast I don't care what time of the day or night it is

Ahh.... Yes, Breakfast is my favorite meal as well. Cook mine for myself every day. Usually some kind of meat, fried in the pan in bacon lard, and some fried potatoes. Every once in a while I'll eat some High Grain cereal to keep my health in check. LOL. Will eat some fruit each day along with that.
Little change today however..... Fried soft shell crabs, fresh from the Beautiful Chesapeake Bay.

Attachments

• WIN_20150528_081458.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 182
Unfortunately "I can't eat" like that anymore. If I have a big huge traditional eggs / bacon/ hash browns or sausage, it will ruin my entire morning. I used to be hypoglycemic, now leaning more and more towards diabetic.

Sometimes, I do, anyway, LOL

^^^^^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and it sucks

brownj a flour tortilla, scrambled 2-3 farm brown eggs with cheddar and peperjack cheese, med salsa, roll in tortilla with sour cream. a little jelly on the side, if real hungry add sausage gravy and fluffy homemade biscuits, chase with good coffee or oj. YUM!!???

Well originally it was a blame it on a rani thread because she was talking about sausage/gravy and biscuits. And I decided to make sausage biscuit egg and it made me late for work LOL.

Good thing I make my own schedule

Ha I didn't see that.

The reason we were talking about biscuits was because I just bought a spool mount K frame and he was saying that he has the spool mounts.....then he went on to mention that he also has some B-body biscuit motor mounts at which point I said "HMMMM biscuits....and gravy.

And such started the breakfast snowball.

LOL TOO FUNNY!!!

Me just Eglish Muffin and Coffee,but a big farm breakfast for dinner sure sounds good.

yea I just do a big breakfast once a week on the first day after Friday.

Normally its a blueberry bagel and coffee here :D

Rest of the smoked Tri Tip in an omelet with jalapeños, serrano pepper, cilantro & onion.....some home smoked bacon and coffee

Not breakfast, but snack when my wife's away……..oops, she is looking over my shoulder
now.
eggs cooked in bacon grease with grits (gluten free) as a side. And some tart cherry juice
to wash it all down. yum yum!

Attachments

• DSCN7863.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 173
I LOVE breakfast. Load up nearly every morning. My little girl sure does love mornings too. She knows there is a plate of cheesy eggs for her too...

Attachments

• belle1.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 180
I think I will have a ripe tomato or two tomorrow out of my small garden :blob:
Two egg's over easy and Whole wheat toast is my plans for tomorrow with a fresh tomato :D
Buddy will lick my plate clean Ben :glasses7:

I think I will have a ripe tomato or two tomorrow out of my small garden :blob:
Two egg's over easy and Whole wheat toast is my plans for tomorrow with a fresh tomato :D
Buddy will lick my plate clean Ben :glasses7:

Sounds like you take pretty good care of that guy... And a garden fresh tomato sounds like a really good idea.

BEAUTIFUL DOG, BEN!!!!! I LOVE white german Shepard's!! We currently have a big black/tan.

As far as breakfast goes... Most of what you guys are saying sounds DELISCIOUS!!!

Looks goooood 1970-Dart !! Yummy for sure !

-
Back