breaking news!

-

Ben Drinkin

Hey bartender!
Reaction score
It's raining in West Texas! Every news meteorologist has a woodie! Local tv broadcasts are interrupted. . If you don't absolutely have to leave your house don't!

well, that makes me feel better about have SNOW here today
yeah, and I don't live Alaska either, it aint s'posed to snow here this time a year

then again, you know what they say, if you don't like the weather in Michigan, go back to wherever the heck you came from!

I just never lived anywhere where a thunderstorm was breaking news, fire and brimstone kind of panic. Pandemonium in the streets.. I've really got to move somewhere else...

I just never lived anywhere where a thunderstorm was breaking news, fire and brimstone kind of panic. Pandemonium in the streets.. I've really got to move somewhere else...

you been drinkin !?! has rained every night at my house for over 2 weeks I think, and about 4-5 days each week. we are actually ahead on water for the month, first time in yrs.
mow every 5-7 days already.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

yeah, and I don't live Alaska either, it aint s'posed to snow here this time a year

then again, you know what they say, if you don't like the weather in Michigan, go back to wherever the heck you came from!

What part of Michigan? I have family just outside of Detroit, in Allen Park.

It's raining in West Texas! Every news meteorologist has a woodie! Local tv broadcasts are interrupted. . If you don't absolutely have to leave your house don't!
:D This made me laugh :D meteorologist's should do a comedy show some time :D
Oh No !! clowns are moving in with a cold front, everyone flip your thermostat to heat :glasses7:

im closer to Grand Rapids

I spent a bunch of my life up in the Grand Rapids area back in the day, every year from the age of 6 to 16 picking apples, strawberries, plums pears and a bunch of cherries :coffee2:
:coffee2:I miss seeing lake Michigan .... and pheasant on Mr. Browns farm ... just had to say :glasses7:

Good thing FIOS got rid of the weather channel and gave us Accuweather. Otherwise I may have seen Jim Cantore die of a brain aneurysm on the air.

Thank you all for taking the S**ty weather! It is beautiful in N FLA today 75 and sunny. Bad thing supposed to reach 90 but clear skies. Funny what gets weathermen and women off isn't it :glasses7:

Even up here in Idaho, we've had a warm dry dry dry winter. No snow at all in the mountains for spring/ summer runoff. It could be a "smoke and fire" year up here!!!

I got the last two snow blowers "all fixed up" one to use and one to sell. Never fired 'em up all winter. I think I broke out the shovel once or twice for a "few minutes."

I thought that if you didn't like the weather in Michigan, just wait a half hour.... It'll change...

Spring Carlisle show was freezing. 32 tonight. Had to buy an extra sweatshirt.

-
Back