Brian @ IMM ENGINES

-

hunt2elk

Reaction score
We have had a couple of very well respected engine builders close their doors this past year, so I just want to giver a shout out to one that is still around and hopefully will be for a long time. I had been collecting parts for a 408 build that I wanted to get done this winter. Problem is we have no shops around here who knows Mopars. I was going to haul all these parts along with a 360 block 2 hours away to the Twin Cities. Last thing I wanted to get was a set of Indy LAX heads that were gone through by Brian at IMM Engines in California. Well, after talking to him a couple of times, he asked why not just send my stuff to him and he would put something together for me. Thought about it a couple of days and figured I would have about the same total cost going that route and a lot less time and gas involved. So I sold my bare block, bought another from him, and mailed my parts to him. Have to say I couldn't be happier with the results. He did what he said he would, when he said he would, and for the price he said he would, and always got right back to me to answer my dumb questions. Anyway, just want to let everybody know that he is a stand up guy who treats his customers great :thumbsup:.

20171222_112625.jpg

20171223_152124.jpg

20180106_154845.jpg

i totally agree that Brian is a great guy to talk to .... unfortunately little far from Michigan to do business ....2 major MOPAR builders closed there doors here in michigan ... Muscle motors and MRL ....

I've dealt with Brian a couple times from N.Y.. purchased a complete stroker for a client, worked out excellent, no nonsense. Then purchased the same hyd roller cam and both motors made the exact same tq!

i totally agree that Brian is a great guy to talk to .... unfortunately little far from Michigan to do business ....2 major MOPAR builders closed there doors here in michigan ... Muscle motors and MRL ....

Yep, those are the 2 I was referring to. I was also trying to make the point that distance wasn't really an issue as I am in Wisconsin. Shipping was easy peasy and they did a very nice job of crating it up and communicating about the status of everything.

i would have 2 ship my block/heads/intake/balancer/valve covers to many parts

Just Drove from Vegas the Indio to drop off couple set of cylinder heads on Friday.

Ahhhhhh, he’s a good fella that Brian.
Solid reputation.

-
Back