Bright blue/violent spark

-

eestatic

Reaction score
Earlier today a friend of mine was showing me one of those self defense taser baton things he had purchased...sizable violet-blue spark authoritatively crackling on the end prongs. Admiring the lightening on the end of the device I securely wrapped my other hand around the "trigger" guard in which there were two more prongs spaced about an inch and a half apart. Up to that point I wasn't aware what that decoration was for, but after 4 hours I can just about flex my fingers now...:0

Lol! So how's it compare to multi- spark ignition?

LOL, The coils seem to cause more muscle convulsions up through your elbow to your arm pits but both initiate involuntary expletives...

Thought I heard ya all the way over here! Most say those things are no joke

just be glad you didn't try out my self defense "thing"
it's only a 9MM, but those hollow points leave quite the exit wound

and with a 17 round magazine in it, I can afford to shoot without aiming ;)

just be glad you didn't try out my self defense "thing"
it's only a 9MM, but those hollow points leave quite the exit wound

and with a 17 round magazine in it, I can afford to shoot without aiming ;)

You should see the front of the cylinder on my 357 Mag.
The jacketed hollow points come right to the end of it and look scary as hell.

LOL, The coils seem to cause more muscle convulsions up through your elbow to your arm pits but both initiate involuntary expletives...

Now there's a man with real world experience in getting hit with a hot spark.
I tell people the difference between a regular spark and an HEI is that the HEI hurts all the way up into your armpit.

Now there's a man with real world experience in getting hit with a hot spark.
I tell people the difference between a regular spark and an HEI is that the HEI hurts all the way up into your armpit.

LMAO,Greg.. The Speed shop I worked for: Early/mid 80's , wanted a full house 358 Chev sprint engine,with points.. Not a magneto,not an MSD box, friggin' point garbage. The engine got built, with an MSD box, the live output wire in the driver's seat..First crank, he knew points,were out of the equation.. I consider that, quality learning curve..( & entertainment..)

-
Back