Broadcast sheet

-

ryan1964

Reaction score
I have my broadcast sheet and I'm trying to figure out what the numbers mean engine I believe is 364 trans is 65 and prop shaft is 37 any help would be appreciated

I have my broadcast sheet and I'm trying to figure out what the numbers mean engine I believe is 364 trans is 65 and prop shaft is 37 any help would be appreciated
There were lots of numbers on engines in 1964. For example;
*** 273 x 2 w/push botton transmission
*** 273 x 2 w/3-speed on the column
*** 273 x 2 w/4-speed transmission
In 1965;
*** 273 x 2 w/automatic transmission floor mounted
*** 273 x 2 w/automatic transmission floor mounted w/ a/c w/o power brakes
*** 273 x 2 w/ automatic transmission floor mounted w/o a/c w/ power brakes
For each engine, carburation and transmission there were individual codes.

Need a picture of it.

20240909_061046.jpg

64 Barracuda?

You must have a 65. The 65 transmission code is a 1965 code. (Torqueflite) Make sure the build sheet is for your car. What is the VIN? The 1963-65 codes are pretty sketchy.
That is a good question I didn't look at that it came out of the back seat in the car when I got it it's definitely a manual car or they did a really good job at faking it including the rusted out floor thank you

What number is supposed to be the vin because none of numbers match anything on mine

What number is supposed to be the vin because none of numbers match anything on mine
THere might not be a VIN on the build sheet. The shipping order number at the top should match " so number" on the fender tag. The 3rd number of the VIN will be the year. 4 for 64 and 5 for 65

THere might not be a VIN on the build sheet. The shipping order number at the top should match " so number" on the fender tag. The 3rd number of the VIN will be the year. 4 for 64 and 5 for 65
The so number matches the fender tag and the vin is a 4 I wonder because the barracuda was released at half year mark

The so number matches the fender tag and the vin is a 4 I wonder because the barracuda was released at half year mark
THey were. PLymouth beat the Mustang to the market by just a few weeks.

Well the car is labeled v8 and has a 4 speed in it and I'm sure it's all factory I've seen some really good fakes and some really bad ones it has a 318 in it now I drug it out of a backyard where it has been sitting since the 90s
20240901_180532.jpg

-
Back