-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopower440

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a few 4 or 5 pin ECU boxes that no longer work for a project . If anyone has a few non working ones that still look decent that they are going to throw away i would like them. I also am looking for the stock elongated distributor advance spring that would be in a mid 70's 440 electronic distributor, and also the other spring as well.
Thanks!

9A7E1E4A-159B-4F0E-A873-3F00C886680C.jpeg
Inbox full
Pic

I get the style, there are different rates, what will you be doing or achieving?

I get the style, there are different rates, what will you be doing or achieving?
ahh, not really sure..Like i was saying, i removed the elongated spring and replaced with a light one and it pings when i nail it under 3500 rpm with a load..like when im going around 45 cruising and i lay into it WITHOUT downshifting into 2nd..Just need to slow the timing down just a hair..

Give me a dist number I can look it up. Sounds like you put in MP springs?
Its been a few years so i cant remember if it was the MP springs or the MR. gasket ones. Do you do distributor tuning if someone sends one to you or is it just FBO that does it?

I do only mopar made distribs shoot me a PM. The Mr. G ones are the same as mp springs, really drag only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back