-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffTheMarine

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
So I got my car together and drove it around the block for the first time since the 4 Speed swap. I switched from the auto column to the floor shift column so after I got back I had to fix a few things with the steering column. Upon trying to put it back in I broke the little thingy in the picture. I need another one if someone local happens to have one. That is the only thing keeping me from driving right now........

Jeff
775-772-4926

Broken Coupler.jpg

pm me address,I'll pass it on to "Slanty Clause" he's got a thing for deliverin mopar part's

I've got just the piece you want if you decide not to buy the overhaul kit.
Thanks, Mark

Slanty claus's helper was by here for a beer at the flip flop in friday afternoon and left out of here on the wheelie bars in his pro street hemi powed sleigh with part in hand......thing looked pretty fast so I'd bet it get's to ya by monday or so...thank's for your service to our country Jeff

Slanty claus's helper was by here for a beer at the flip flop in friday afternoon and left out of here on the wheelie bars in his pro street hemi powed sleigh with part in hand......thing looked pretty fast so I'd bet it get's to ya by monday or so...thank's for your service to our country Jeff
that waggin is a good guy

I appreciate your support waggn and also the help. There are too many people that take thief freedoms for granted nowdays. Damn kids and their loud hippity hoppity music. No need for music when you have a V8 a body!!!

Thanks again

jeff

The postman dropped off my gift from Slanty Claus and the Demon is resurrected. Appreciate the help in advising him Waggin.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back