Brooks & Dunn - The last rodeo

-

stansblue72

one of one 1953 ME!
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Went to the Brooks & Dunn concert last night and had a blast!
Those guys are real entertainers. Opening for them was Jason Aldean and he was great!
Ronnie Dunn has one of the best voices in country music and proved it last night. And wow does Brooks know how to work a crowd!
Most everyone was on their feet for the whole thing.
Started the night at a rib joint for dinner then on to the concert, best thing was my daughter won the tickets from a local radio station!

First time seeing them and it made me wish I would have seen them before instead of waiting for there farewell tour.

Here's what they opened with.

watch

I like their newer song Indian Summer! I hope to catch them this summer when they come to my area. They are/were great! Thanks for the posting!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WgAECLrBMo"]YouTube- Brooks & Dunn - Indian Summer[/ame]

I wish they would come to Sweden. They've been my favorites for over 10 years. I really like their music.

Took in the show they had after the CMA awards in Las Vegas two weeks ago to salute Brooks and Dunn.
Show was taped by CBS and should be shown at the end of May for those who are interested.

Cool, were the cowgirls there? :-D

Went to the Brooks & Dunn concert last night and had a blast!
Those guys are real entertainers. Opening for them was Jason Aldean and he was great!
Ronnie Dunn has one of the best voices in country music and proved it last night. And wow does Brooks know how to work a crowd!
Most everyone was on their feet for the whole thing.
Started the night at a rib joint for dinner then on to the concert, best thing was my daughter won the tickets from a local radio station!

First time seeing them and it made me wish I would have seen them before instead of waiting for there farewell tour.

Here's what they opened with.

watch

There was lots of cow girls! There was a couple sitting in front of us that had to many beers and where putting on quit a show dancing!!!

Hey 72, Those two in front of you are the types that Me and Mike do photo shoots with. Those are very ready and easy to talk into some shots especially after tellin them they're goin international on FABO. I'll keep an eye out for when they get close to us. Brooks and Dunn are great performers and do have some good music.
Small Block

I went to their closing concert here in the Bay Area, California. It was last month, at shoreline. What an awesome show...outsold by 5 thousand people...It was Packed! SOOOO many hott a$$ chicks...couldn't believe it! I was so drunk, I don't remember much...

Hey 318, I'm afraid in your situation i would have gone international. Roman hands and Russian fingers.
Small Block

-
Back