Status
Not open for further replies.

wyoduster

live free or die
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Here are a couple pictures.. Yes it for sale.. I'm just helping out.. Great price!!!
Call Doug at 717-463-2277 IN PENNSYLVANIA.

chevelle 08 020.JPG

chevelle 08 021.JPG

chevelle 08 018.JPG

What do you consider a great price for the Chevelle?

how much? what kind of engine, rearend, tranny? any pics of the interior? my brother is currently looking for a chevelle

my guess would be a th350 with a 350 and I wanna guess in the range of 8 to 12k

nice, I live chevys and mopars just not fords so I know a little about both

Vent window and the grill say it is a 68. Nice Chevelle although I am partial to the 66-7's.
Good Luck with the sale of a great car.

George

that's a 69 grill george...
Yer right! But grills can be swapped out, the vent window can't......... as easily.
Its a 68 as far as I can tell. I could be wrong. Just wanted to wish the dude good luck with the sale is all.

George

It is a 69. 69 2 door post cars still retained the vent windows that their hardtop brothers lost that year when they brought in Astro Ventalation.

Nice car and good luck to your brother on the sale.

It is a 69. 69 2 door post cars still retained the vent windows that their hardtop brothers lost that year when they brought in Astro Ventalation.

Nice car and good luck to your brother on the sale.
Thanks for setting me straight 55Redneck. Learn something new everyday...as long as ya pay attention!

Have a good one.

George

No problem George. I don't know a whole lot about Mopars (yet ;) ) but I do know my way around Chevelles, Beaumonts, and Tri-5 Chevy's. Getting better on my A-body stuff since I bought my car in sept and started hanging out here though.8)

Same here. Was a Vette driver for 1/4 century, then started all over with an A body in fall 2007. Still bumping into walls trying to learn my way around my own car. LOL

Having fun!

George

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back