Bruce Budbill's Police Car Is For Sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

f8green

Dodge Dart Nut
Reaction score
Greetings Mopar Fans...
This is Melanie. If any of you remember Bruce Budbill about 13 years ago, well, his sister Brenda still has his Dodge Dart Police Car and it's for sale. Asking $1000. I am his late wife. This is the last of his "herd" and it has to go. Please contact me. I will pass what I know on to you and to his sister. The car is in Conyers, GA. At the end of this month, it needs to be out. I'll look around this site to see if I can find pictures of it.

This must be it.

Greetings Mopar Fans...
This is Melanie. If any of you remember Bruce Budbill about 13 years ago, well, his sister Brenda still has his Dodge Dart Police Car and it's for sale. Asking $1000. I am his late wife. This is the last of his "herd" and it has to go. Please contact me. I will pass what I know on to you and to his sister. The car is in Conyers, GA. At the end of this month, it needs to be out. I'll look around this site to see if I can find pictures of it.
How bout some recent pictures? These type things generally go in the for sale section so I wouldn't be surprised if the mods delete this.

Bruce was a wealth of knowledge!

DartGT Registry.jpg

Greetings Mopar Fans...
You are the contact person so you will need to start a For Sale thread and follow the site rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back