Bruce Jenner woman of the year award?

-

mycuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tried to paste the link from yahoo but couldnt.(someone else please)
Glamour magazine WTF

What is this country coming to?

id like to remind everyone that piece of human **** killed an innocent woman on a California highway due to pure disregard for others on the roadway

Well that just made the woman of the year award an insult instead of something to be proud of didn't it.

While we're at it why don't we just have a lesbian win man of the year, and a retarded person to run Mensa?

OH, and Chrysler to be owned by Fiat.

What about the first two girls who graduated from Ranger school? Ever.

Tried to paste the link from yahoo but couldnt.(someone else please)
Glamour magazine WTF

What is this country coming to?

Welcome to the new America...were the media and hollywood push the new morals....where we now can marry anyone or anything you want...open boarders where anyone can come into the US ....where you are called a racist for just pointing out what is wrong....

you can pretty much guess who I am voting for in 2016......

Sorry we live in a society that idolizes the dysfunctional. We simply can't ignore it. I can, and more of us should.

Don't forget that your taxpayer dollars have been used to perform "gender reassignment" surgeries on incarcerated criminals to create "shims". It's the American way.

If he wanted to do that, it's his business, but making a spectacle of him/herself wasn't necessary...would have been much more classy to say, "this was a personal decision, and I feel the public has more important things to worry about so I have nothing further to say."

Sick twisted man/woman whatever that thing is:violent1::violent1::violent1:

that is actually an insult to numbers matching women who came from the factory as female

WTH is next, a horse becoming woman of the year!!!

If he wanted to do that, it's his business, but making a spectacle of him/herself wasn't necessary...would have been much more classy to say, "this was a personal decision, and I feel the public has more important things to worry about so I have nothing further to say."

^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^^

-
Back