Bruce would have liked this one

-

diymirage

HP@idle > hondaHP@redline
Reaction score
I posted this in another thread and it made me realize, normally I would have tagged Bruce @badsport in it

That man loved his freedoms, and his wolverines

And I KNOW he would have gotten a chuckle out of this one, so here it is again

1709078152226.png

I was at Bruce’s on Monday, helping Martha sort through the Mopar stuff and coming up with a plan on how to best disperse his collection of stuff. I think we have it well in hand! We lost a great brother in Bruce, and I feel honored to be able to help Martha in any way I can.

That'd awesome

Be sure to let me know if you need a hand

That'd awesome

Be sure to let me know if you need a hand
I proposed the idea of having a “hot rodders” garage sale, which Martha and her daughter really liked. There’s a lot of tools there, too much to go through, and some too big to move. Of course there would be a Mopar section, which I told her to make mention of in her garage sale ad as well, and to have a separate tent with household items for the ladies and non Mopar/tool/sportsman types. I told her I would help set up the sale, and come and work the sale with them as well. I’ll let you know when that is, you would be more than welcome to come, shop, help, just say hi, or whatever you like. She really likes the idea of folks getting Bruce’s stuff that can use it, and keep his passion for all things Bruce alive.

-
Back