bucket seat conversion

-

frederick_76

Reaction score
When converting to buckets, do the bucket seats use any of the bench seat holes in the floor, or do you just drill 4 New holes? Any pics will help. The car is a 69 Valiant, Thanks, Dennis.

not sure about a '69 but on my '72 Swinger I used the bench seat holes and under the carpet there where dimples to drill the hole for the buckets...Ill try to get a pic tomorrow to show you

On my 69 Dart the bucket seat brackets fit in the bench seat holes on the outside. You'll need the floor reinforcement plates to tack weld to the floor on the inner holes. The floor should be dimpled where you need to drill the inner holes.

Ok, see the dimples for the back, looks like i will need to fab something to raise the front inner mounting hole, right???

No, not if you have the correct bucket seat tracks. They bolt to the floor without adding anything.

Oh, i got the seats and tracks from a 67 Dart, never bothered to look in the guys Dart to see what the mounting positions were... Thank you for your input. Would still like to see them pics Dartdude335!!

-
Back