bucket seat measurement needed

-

72blue

Reaction score
Hey guys im swapping my front bench in my duster to some used buckets i bought.I believe they are out of a late 70s mopar although they look like E body seats.Could someone PLEASE take a measurement on thier A body buckets for width and height?The body guy thinks these wont fit right in my car due to being too high....I think they will work fine.Wish i had a pic here of them.

Thanks in advance

just FYI Once you get measurements from a-body seats and find your alternate seat bases are 2 inches wider, you still wont know for sure if they fit or not.
I put 67 fury seats in a 67 cuda once. They fit good enough except the console prevented going forward the full distance and the seatback wouldn't fold forward without the door open. They were too close to the door and armrest.
Good luck

i think (not 100% sure) that the ebady seat is basically the same as the a-body seat except for the pattern and sliders/mount.

Thanks guys,i figure custom mounts will be a for sure on these and hopefully the seats can travel fully forward with the console this ride is getting.Im still hopeful that someone with a stock set of buckets willbe kind enough to take a few measurments in thier car for a swell guy like me:-D

-
Back