Status
Not open for further replies.

MobileCustoms

You can twist perceptions, reality won't budge
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for some seats for my 67 Barracuda. Not neccesarily factory buckets. This is not going to be an all-original restoration.
I would actually prefer some higher-back buckets and tracks for the a-body. Does anyone know if other back seats will interchange? It has a back seat in it now which needs upholstery but I am not sure if it is the correct one so don't know that I could order a correct kit for it.

Thanks!

On my son's Valiant we are using leather buckets out of a 97 Pontiac Bonneville. They are really cool, and the floor in the car they came out of was almost flat so the tracks are even. We used fender washers to shim them to fit the Valiant floor. I then took the rear seat to an upholstery shop, and got it covered to match the Bonneville seats. It looks really cool.

On my son's Valiant we are using leather buckets out of a 97 Pontiac Bonneville. They are really cool, and the floor in the car they came out of was almost flat so the tracks are even. We used fender washers to shim them to fit the Valiant floor. I then took the rear seat to an upholstery shop, and got it covered to match the Bonneville seats. It looks really cool.

I think this is more the route I want to go for the front seats at least. Just located a pair of power black leather buckets for 90 bucks! I think these will be more comfortable and the wife will appreciate that too.

Would like to see a photo of yours in the car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back