Bucket Seats

-

xempirex

Reaction score
I am looking to put front buckets in the Valiant and I have found them at Year One (also Summit). According to the description they have the brackets for the car that will fit the seats. They're called pro-car. Fairly decent pricing so I think that's the way I will go. The question.....
Has anyone used these before? If so, feedback on the product?

I'm looking at the buckets that Jegs offers,also Procar 90 series high back style, The price is a lot cheaper than finding factory ones .I'll have to look into Year One if they offer the correct brkts. I asked a while back about whether buckets out of a 73 Charger would fit or not, I have accsess to a pair, but not sure about the fit. If you get yours before I do update this and let me know how the install goes.

There is a few guys using Procar seats which are a nice seat. Finding junkyard seats or ebag seats by the time you get new foam and covers turns into alot of money. B-body seats will work but you got to line them up on the center of your stearing wheel and relocate tracks on the floor. It takes some spacing and lining things up but yes with some work Charger seats will work. BTW Procar seats with the right brkts are a bolt in.

Scat industries the same people that make crankshaft and rods makes the seats. I'm looking at a set for my 68 barracuda and also thinking about a set for my 70 swinger. They have the adapters for bolting into our a-bodies. I've shopped around on the web and found better prices than year one. Google before you jump at the year one set. You can get them in different materials as well as bare. They also have a set now without the headrest that look like the Rallye series if you check out the 2011 catalog. I think they are a good option for my cars for the money.

http://www.procarbyscat.com/Products_Rally.asp

thanks for the input guys. Now to decide color and other interior options......decisions decisions....

I removed this front split bench seat from my 69 Valiant 2 dr. I can not swear it is correct but it is in very nice condition and dose not smeet musty at all. Not fittingfor my pro street. PM if interested

Attachments

• DSC00016.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 203
  • DSC00017.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 200
-
Back