-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66plyValiant

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale another Budget EFI kit for sale. At this point there best suited for small block mopars (273,318,360) in stock to near stock form for people looking for more reliable cold starts and abit of mileage gains as well as adaptation to changes in air (mountains)

the computer is not programmable for those who ask (ready to run)

price is $425 shipping included, takes 1.5-2 weeks to complete a custom harness payment required upfront via paypal since the harness is custom made to the vehicle its going to be going in

includes everything to run as listed below (I may have forgot to list something)

computer
custom harness
throttle body
distributor
throttle cable
adapter to adapt to 2 barrel or 4 barrel intake
all sensor needed
in tank fuel pump (can add inline pump instead for extra)

interested buyers respond only please

The distributor man, you always forget the distributor. Truck is in Houston, soon to be on the farm 20 mile north of Texarkana. It's a little hilly, so changes in altitude are not a problem. Send me a PP email address. 84 Dodge W100 4x4, 318. My truck has headers...where do you suggest I put the o2 sensor? And my butt is not an option...lol.

The distributor man, you always forget the distributor. Truck is in Houston, soon to be on the farm 20 mile north of Texarkana. It's a little hilly, so changes in altitude are not a problem. Send me a PP email address. 84 Dodge W100 4x4, 318. My truck has headers...where do you suggest I put the o2 sensor? And my butt is not an option...lol.

its best to put the 02 sensor closest to the the engine as possible but with headers its best to put it where all the pipes meet before the collector on the drivers or passengers side

the ones I use are heated so they work better

sending you a PM with my paypal

and yes I always forget to list something when I put an ad up :eek:ops:

1990 360 Hydraulic roller motor. I currently run Comps 20-614-9 .480 lift cam 210/220 duration, MP dual plane, holley 650, MSD 6al and dizzy, 3.91 in my 68 fastback. Stock 308 heads. Torque converter is "saturday night special", not sure what stall, i heard 500 over stock, what is stock(727). headers too. I dont think I'm that far from stock.

1990 360 Hydraulic roller motor. I currently run Comps 20-614-9 .480 lift cam 210/220 duration, MP dual plane, holley 650, MSD 6al and dizzy, 3.91 in my 68 fastback. Stock 308 heads. Torque converter is "saturday night special", not sure what stall, i heard 500 over stock, what is stock(727). headers too. I dont think I'm that far from stock.

I will have to talk to someone about the cam as I'm not sure, as for the 6AL ignition you would have to take it off and set it to the side as the TBI distributor is not compatable with it as far as I can tell. uses stock or aftermarket coil and stock LA cap with a rotor button from a 1989 dodge 1/2 ton

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back