build sheet 70 challenger

-

robseg

Reaction score
New to the forum, I inherited a 1970 Challenger R/T?(I think its an R/T) 440 c.i. six-pack with a shaker hood and a slap stick Hurst shifter. My dad ordered this car the year before I was born. My question is do these have build sheets hidden like on Chevys? The car is all original except headers. It has been sitting for about 20 years and needs a new vinyl and some minor rust repair on roof. It will need an all new brake system. Where's the best place to get OEM parts? I would like to keep it as original as possible.This car has alot of sentimental value. I remember riding in the back seat as a kid, dad doing burn outs! Any help would be great for me to get this car back on the road were it belongs!
Rob

That`s pretty cool! You should have a build sheet under the back seat bottom, behind a seat back, or on top of the glove box. Laysons Restorations is excellent for high quality reproduction and NOS parts. HTH.

Longgone said:
That`s pretty cool! You should have a build sheet under the back seat bottom, behind a seat back, or on top of the glove box. Laysons Restorations is excellent for high quality reproduction and NOS parts. HTH.

be VERY careful removing it when you find it. Thats a valueble car, and that piece of paper means a lot to that car...

-
Back