Building "T" Pics From Chryslers at Carlisle..

-

va58

Restoration Jedi
Reaction score
Invitation only in this building. Just some of the "Cream" of our hobby.
Hundred's more in the show fields. Enjoy!....

Attachments

• Carlisle 2013 167.JPG
    124.4 KB · Views: 403
  • Carlisle 2013 168.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 386
  • Carlisle 2013 169.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 384
  • Carlisle 2013 170.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 403
  • Carlisle 2013 171.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 382
  • Carlisle 2013 174.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 375
  • Carlisle 2013 181.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 496
  • Carlisle 2013 195.JPG
    157.8 KB · Views: 396
  • Carlisle 2013 200.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 425
  • Carlisle 2013 205.JPG
    151.8 KB · Views: 383
Thanks Va58 for posting the pics. "The Golden Rotisserie Chicken" is mine. Just finished it in Jan this year. Now I'm over here on FABO gleening some info on resto for the 68 GTS I just bought last month. It was a great show this year. Saw LOTs of real nice MOPARS in every class imaginable . Special thanks to MOPARMARKS for lending me a little space on his spot to sell some stuff from a parts car I had. Mark and Marty are awesome,great guys to hang with. Enjoyed every minute of it.

Enjoyed meeting you Mitch. Always nice to too make a new friend. Your Runner was top notch and I was blown away by the level of restoration performed and its unusual options for this model. Did I give away the fact it was one of my favorites in the building by giving it top billing? lol...

Thanks va , It was really cool to meet you and all the others from FABO and also FBBO. Guys from these forums are a real treasure of knowledge and character. Can't wait till next year!!!

The green super bird in the background on one of your pics was incredible...... If you seen the before pic you would know what I mean. That thing was a basket case ( was a barn find from two years ago.)

The green super bird in the background on one of your pics was incredible...... If you seen the before pic you would know what I mean. That thing was a basket case ( was a barn find from two years ago.)
Yes, I remember it from the show field two years ago. an amazing transformation. Spent the show in this building with dmoore and his black Duster survivor. had a great time, met a lot of really nice people. It was over way too fast..

Thanks Va58 for posting the pics. "The Golden Rotisserie Chicken" is mine. Just finished it in Jan this year. Now I'm over here on FABO gleening some info on resto for the 68 GTS I just bought last month. It was a great show this year. Saw LOTs of real nice MOPARS in every class imaginable . Special thanks to MOPARMARKS for lending me a little space on his spot to sell some stuff from a parts car I had. Mark and Marty are awesome,great guys to hang with. Enjoyed every minute of it.

I'm doing a 68 bigblock GTS myself

what an jaw dropping line-up in that building.....I'm not worthy!

-
Back