Bullitts On Demon..pics!!!

-

Wilnutt

Reaction score
Rough photochop a bbud did for me

00.jpg

t_001_139.jpg

They look good, but... I am a rallye wheel kind of guy, and... you should run what you like, not what I like.

Chuck

well its bc those are the sbp..i just upgraded everything..disc in fornt..and 8 3/4 rear..have the bbp now..need to find some bbp rims. :)

coming straight off a mustang would be a heck of a lot cheaper..should say hell of a lot..bein' it's goin on a demon :-D

I second what Chuck said, those Rallyes look great on your car. Maybe you should go to Daytona this weekend and see if you can pick something up. Mike

well if anyone knows someone who's selling bbp ralleyes cheap..let me know

I say go for the Mustang rims, and tell me how it comes out. I'm wanting to do the same on my Duster.

Wilnut, What size rallye wheels? 14 or 15 inch? I may be able to help, I have some 14 inch LBP wheels laying around. I might be willing to sell them, shipping may be a bit spendy!

either would be fine with the ralleyes..need all 4..lol...

i was just told by arh, who tried it on his duster..said the backspacing made the rim too big for the front...

ElephantKiller said:
I have found there is a place that sells the Mustang rims with a different backspacing. They are 4.5" backspacing. I wonder if these would correct the problem for the fronts?

Here is the site:
http://customwheelsmarket.com/cwm-top-1119-78650s.html

being a-bodies stock offsets are 0...i would think it'd be able to...someone did it and said the originals didn't work.....

while another guy said he put a 1/2" spacer in front..and he only had rubbing at a full turn(so just don't make u-turns...lol)

Honestly I DON'T like them at all..they just don't look "right". the originals looked MUCH better

The Torque Thrust IIs with the centers painted gray look good also.

Torque thrust IIs are one of the cheaper wheels on the market. Maybe brand new they are more then used mustang wheels, but i see TT IIS on ebay alot, used.

i can get new mustang rims $150 each, new...with 4.5" bs...

$600 rims
tires...
(2) 235/50-17 $190
(2) 255/50-17 $220

TOTAL- $1010 Brand new 17x8 rims...(need lug and center caps)

Personally, I'd go with some widened Rallye wheels I'm sure you can grab them for less that $150.00 each new. Might even pick some up cheaper at a mopar swap meet.
If you need a custom offset try here.
http://www.stocktonwheel.com/
The problem with the Mustang rims is it's obvious it's a mustang rim.
It's your car though, so you have to be happy with how it looks, so buy what you like best.
Great looking Demon by the way!

Wilnutt said:
i can get new mustang rims $150 each, new...with 4.5" bs...

$600 rims
tires...
(2) 235/50-17 $190
(2) 255/50-17 $220

TOTAL- $1010 Brand new 17x8 rims...(need lug and center caps)

Yeah, the TT IIs are around 200-225, however, i have seen them on ebay for much less, ya just gotta look. Were are you getting these mustang wheels new, off mustangs that people are wanting different wheels for? I think they look awsome, but i only want a 17x7 wheel. Also, is there an aftermarket wheel center cap you can get in place of the horse?

Dodgenut64 said:
Also, is there an aftermarket wheel center cap you can get in place of the horse?

I'm looking for that as well. I don't think it's a Mustang on the center cap anymore. I think it's the blue oval. But that's not important, neither can reside on my Duster (I would never hear the end of it from my FoMoCo friends).

I have seen a guy on slansix.org that makes new center caps for the Bullitt wheels, they look just like spun aluminum caps. Can't remember his SN right now though.

-
Back