Status
Not open for further replies.

MOPARFIVE

Midwest Moparz
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello to all. I am in need of the plastic 3 piece bumper filler for the rear bumper on a 74-76 Duster. This is the piece that goes between the body and edge of rear bumper. It is originally a light gray in color with two corner pieces and a long center piece. Anybody got a decent one out there? Please let me know. One of the few things we still need for our 74 Duster. Thanks to A-Body for the post.

move the bumper in like mine

Newbikesandduster004.jpg

How did you move it up? Did you alter the mounts? let me know how it can be done. I am also wondering if I can put a 70-72 rear bumper on the car.

Not sure if the older bumber will mount up right. But all you have to do is remove your bumper and take off the bumper brackets and take them apart by removing the nut on the back and remove the shock and cut down the threaded shaft that holds them together i dont think you need to cut it all the way off put then you should be able to push them all the way together thus moving the bumper all the way up to the car. I would push them all the way in and test fit them make sure you get them right and weld them up. Its a fairly easy job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back