Buschi340-duster340

-
Buschi340 said:
duster340 said:
ok a will try my best even if my english isnt realy god...

thats what we have in common - and it could make the natives here laugh... on our costs... :roll: :lol:

sure i can give them that laugh, its always fun if you can make someone happy :thumrigh:

duster340 said:
Buschi340 said:
duster340 said:

thats what we have in common - and it could make the natives here laugh... on our costs... :roll: :lol:

sure i can give them that laugh, its always fun if you can make someone happy :thumrigh:

Maybe we can make them :geek: if we write in our languages... :lol:

Buschi340 said:
duster340 said:
Buschi340 said:
duster340 said:

yeah käkö and me have started that on another topic by using the word "raggarbil"

duster340 said:
Buschi340 said:
duster340 said:
Buschi340 said:
duster340 said:

yeah käkö and me have started that on another topic by using the word "raggarbil"

It was the "Dart Thread"? I made the same with Dart64 (Torsten) - a german too..

BTW what means raggarbil?

Buschi340 said:
duster340 said:
Buschi340 said:
duster340 said:
Buschi340 said:
duster340 said:

It was the "Dart Thread"? I made the same with Dart64 (Torsten) - a german too..

raggarbil is what we call a realy worn out beerbucket that looks like **** and runs just as bad, we use them for cruising late at night ,drinkin lots of alcohol, picking up girls and having flatout fun while listening to old rock n roll or rockabilly!

duster340 said:
Buschi340 said:
duster340 said:
Buschi340 said:
duster340 said:
Buschi340 said:
duster340 said:

raggarbil is what we call a realy worn out beerbucket that looks like **** and runs just as bad, we use them for cruising late at night ,drinkin lots of alcohol, picking up girls and having flatout fun while listening to old rock n roll or rockabilly!

wow, sounds cool. Thats what I'm missing here. Girls here prefer those ricers and BMWs... Think with my Dart and daily Chebby s10 Iam the last choice before hell freezes..

Buschi340 said:
duster340 said:
Buschi340 said:
duster340 said:
Buschi340 said:
duster340 said:
Buschi340 said:
duster340 said:

wow, sounds cool. Thats what I'm missing here. Girls here prefer those ricers and BMWs... Think with my Dart and daily Chebby s10 Iam the last choice before hell freezes..
here they also like musclecars! i will fix a link to some pics of what my friends raggarbil looks like! its the car i have had the most fun in anytime!

Buschi340 said:
good idea....! Lets have look at swedish models.... :D

yeah and its an A body with the leaning tower of (no)Power... it needs more oil than gas and it has never been known for its good gasmilage :D

Buschi340 said:
duster340 said:

I'm also bad english writer and my english speak won't be good at all so, let the users here enjoy in our cost, i don't mind at all... :D

duster340 said:
Buschi340 said:

yeah and its an A body with the leaning tower of (no)Power... it needs more oil than gas and it has never been known for its good gasmilage :D

And, "raggarbil" is hardly inspected, and if it don't pass inspection, owner will borrow license plates in a other car which is inspected...

"Raggare" and "raggarbil" is a culture in Sweden, they own a U.S.A made car, playing good music and set a fuzz where ever they stop buy... it takes years to get there, and everybody knows what they are, atleast in scandinavia (Finland, Sweden, Danmark, Norweig, Island and Åland).

Käkö said:
Buschi340 said:
duster340 said:

I'm also bad english writer and my english speak won't be good at all so, let the users here enjoy in our cost, i don't mind at all... :D

You guys are no worse then I am. :mrgreen:

Hey guys dont worry bout what anyone has to say bout the way you type or speak, Im from the south and we are not known for our proper english either. Besides if anyone does have anything to say lets see them try to speak something other than english. Most americans take it for granted that the rest of the world will learn english. I have nothing but respect for anyone that is bi or multilingual.

:thumrigh:

Don't worry about it guy's we understand you!

You guys type better english than some americans! COUGH ADAM COUGH :tongue:

Käkö said:
duster340 said:
Buschi340 said:

And, "raggarbil" is hardly inspected, and if it don't pass inspection, owner will borrow license plates in a other car which is inspected...

"Raggare" and "raggarbil" is a culture in Sweden, they own a U.S.A made car, playing good music and set a fuzz where ever they stop buy... it takes years to get there, and everybody knows what they are, atleast in scandinavia (Finland, Sweden, Danmark, Norweig, Island and Åland).

sure and could even be posible to get som beer for the inspection guy to make things better:)

heres two links to a pic of my friends old RAGGARBIL

http://www.wheelsmagazine.se/member/photolarge.php?id=2637

http://www.wheelsmagazine.se/member/photolarge.php?id=2638

EvilScamp said:
Something like that here would be known as a beater.
is ist used as partycar to? this car looks lots better on the pic than in real life, it had a hairy red interior for a while to!

duster340 said:
Käkö said:
duster340 said:
Buschi340 said:

sure and could even be posible to get som beer for the inspection guy to make things better:)

heres two links to a pic of my friends old RAGGARBIL

http://www.wheelsmagazine.se/member/photolarge.php?id=2637

http://www.wheelsmagazine.se/member/photolarge.php?id=2638

He, you guys rock! Thats impossible here 'cause the police catch you up in a second...

Last pic is cool - with a Porsche 911 and a Ferrari station in the back...

show some more please...!

yeah the police gets alitle uppset about us sometimes... one of the times we were pulled over they told us we had to sit inside the car so we jumped in to the car and then they asked us how many people there could be inside that car and i answered that if it wasnt for them im sure we can be about 20 people in it, at that night we were 12 :drunken: people in the car and the car can only take 5 passangers acording to the registrationpaper...

-
Back