-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy Roller

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Does anyone know if the white nylon/plastic bushings that are on the brake pedal can be bought new? They are on the inside of the tube of the brake pedal that goes up into the assembly with about a 1" pin that goes through it. I haven't checked a dealer because they usually don't have anything for older cars.
14760590173031681669302.jpg

Not sure if you can find them or not but there is a company called igus they make all kinds of plastic bushings cheap and no minimum.

Just Google them. Go to the sight and you can put in the dementions and material you want to use. It has been a little while since I used them but I bet it will be under a buck a piece.

Just Google them. Go to the sight and you can put in the dementions and material you want to use. It has been a little while since I used them but I bet it will be under a buck a piece.
That sounds great, thank you for your help.

Holy, I would also suggest calling Tom @ RT SPECIALTIES in PA. He is the master of all Mopar clips/fasteners/small parts. If he doesn't have it, he can tell you who does or if they don't exist in the repop world yet. He's a busy guy so be persistent.

And ... if you want a super knowledgable Mopar dealer parts manager to talk to (who knows old Mopars very well), message me and I will pass on contact info to you.

Brewers performance carries all related for speed parts

Agreed, Brewers is a good source for performance equipment and some resto/repop parts but was trying to think of those most helpful in locating this particular brake pedal bushing. GL Holy.

Last edited:
Holy, I would also suggest calling Tom @ RT SPECIALTIES in PA. He is the master of all Mopar clips/fasteners/small parts. If he doesn't have it, he can tell you who does or if they don't exist in the repop world yet. He's a busy guy so be persistent.
Thank you GTX, I'll do that.

I just called my long time friend/dealership parts manager. He always has stuff tucked away that is no longer available. He said he should have it but needs to go rummage through the stock area. If he locates it, I will let you know.
Sounds great, thank you GTX..I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.

It's been quite a few years since this part was a thread topic. If my memory serves... A member discovered that these bushing were made in 3 different sizes. 2 were fairly common and the one he needed the rarest.
Aint that the way it goes? Good luck

Redfish your right, you would think they would be a little easier to find since they were used on so many vehicles and for so many years.

I have good used ones available. Pm me if you can use them
Let me see if I can find some new ones, and if I can't I will get back in touch with you. How much do you want for them (2) or one set? And the shipping. For some reason I want to call you Mike, I know I've done business with you before...anyway, let me know in case I can't find new ones. Thank you for the help

I think member Valiant One makes them in bronze
I am going to check RT Specialities that GTXPERIENCE told me about and he has a contact that he's checking out for me. And Jkeff told me about Igus, a place that makes things like this. And whitepunkonnitro has some used ones. I can check with Valiant one if I can't find any or decide to go with a better quality bushing. Thank you Marco for helping me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back