Butt Chevy Ugly!!!

-

SpikeWills69

Live Free or Die
Reaction score
This thing is Butt Chevy Ugly, at first I thought it was an SSR with a vette front end, but I have no idea. Was at a local cruise-in on Saturday.The closer I got the uglier it became. Anybody know what it is? :wack:

Attachments

• IMG_20130420_144355_937.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 6,421
This thing is Butt Chevy Ugly, at first I thought it was an SSR with a vette front end, but I have no idea. Was at a local cruise-in on Saturday.The closer I got the uglier it became. Anybody know what it is? :wack:

WTF! You couldn't drink that pos pretty if you were tripping out on LSD!!

all i know is that thing has alot of work in it . But work wasted . He could have had a bad *** mopar for what hes got in that thing

OMG! WTF!!! Something only a drunken Chevy owner could dream up or Love!

He probably got the idea after drinking and driving his or her SSR into the back of the vette they had parked in the garage........ "Well, maybe it ain't so bad just take the front end off the rear damaged vette and take the front clip off the damaged SSR and ill have a complete custom!" Burrrp!

( it's like the ugly car that Homer Simpson created that made his brother go bankrupt)

Then wakes up the next morning with a hang over and the suprise of his life.........

"What the Hell was I thinking?!?!?"

Lol!

The SSR's had a convertible hard top and went for over $40K. That's an expensive truck to make into a piece of modern art. What could it be worth now? LOL

Well, they say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
I like it!
C

I like it as well.
Pretty rad custom work, looks well done.
I'd like to see what else has been done to it.

You naysayers must never have been to a
custom car show.
Your imaginations have all dried up.

I like different, like to see out of the box thinking. Those are the same things people thought about winged mopars. There's a lot of work into it, but I wouldn't own it.

Those are the same things people thought about winged mopars. There's a lot of work into it, but I wouldn't own it.

may be true , but the wings and noses actually served a purpose. as for that thing above , I doubt we will ever seen anything like that at Daytona

-
Back