Buyer Beware!! member Tawny Demon has my money but won't communicate

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
click on "home" tab on top of page. Go to the bottom of that page. It lists those who are online. The mods will be highlighted in bold RED. Click on one and send a PM.

Send Message
User Lists

Last Activity: 06-14-2015 08:11 PM

Visitor Messages
About Me
Statistics
Friends
Contact Info
Feedback Score

About Tawny Demon

Biography
I am a third generation car guy ever sense i was little all i cared about was old cars and i have n
Interests
building my demon
Occupation
autotech
Zip Code
Country Flag
United States

Mini Statistics

Total Posts

Show All Statistics
Friends
Showing 1 of 1 Friend(s)

carls72dart
carls72dart

Befriend Tawny Demon
Show All Friends
Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:

6pk2goDemon 73 Swinger 8 damraider drive48* dtmlevatan fishmens67 hollywood hig Rocky_JS sabre67 VitaminDemon

This page has had 1,229 visits

if he's online now it makes me wonder why i haven't head from him.i would love to clear this up and put it in the past,kent

come on now how could you send any money to a person named Tawny Demon, that's to much like a stripper name.

And we all know that you never get your money's worth from a stripper

For one Kent and to all you others check your facts here I am with nothing to hide. here is kents tracking info for usps feel free to check it out 9114 9011 2308 6645 5645 08 shipped on 06/02/15. keep in mind I just got back from a business trip I was on and had no access to the shipping info so here it is for all to see and P>S> thank for slandering my name kent all over this board

For one Kent and to all you others check your facts here I am with nothing to hide. here is kents tracking info for usps feel free to check it out 9114 9011 2308 6645 5645 08 shipped on 06/02/15. keep in mind I just got back from a business trip I was on and had no access to the shipping info so here it is for all to see and P>S> thank for slandering my name kent all over this board

^^^^uh oh, busted. Gotta go, moms calling me.

you could have contacted me and told me that but you didn't.also,i checked that track # and the parts were supposed to be here june 4th but they never got here.is that my fault?where are my parts and do i lose 325.00 because they're lost?

Thanks for the PM Tawny much appreciated your solid wuth me sabre67

sorry you went after me and my name now it your job to find your package sorry kent if you weren't such a key board cow boy i would have tried helping you, actually I'll help you here's a place to start (770) 554-0435 Post Office-Loganville

i will apologize publicly but how the hell did i know you were leaving the country.you did ship them when you said but again how would i know.last pm i got from you was i'll get you the tracking # and then nothing.what would you think?so,i'm sorry but you have the money and i have zip.don't seem fair to me,kent

you created this mess and now you're to lazy to find out what happened to my parts.i did my job.i paid you so do yours

kent I do understand I will try calling the post office tomorrow and see what they have to say all I can say is I will do my best and once resolved please remove this thread

you created this mess and now you're to lazy to find out what happened to my parts.i did my job.i paid you so do yours
your lack of patience and tactfulness created the issues I am not being lazy I an just showing you that your over reactions have a consequence and I will do my job all of it and regardless of what happens I am stating this publicly all sales are final

your lack of patience and tactfulness created the issues I am not being lazy I an just showing you that your over reactions have a consequence and I will do my job all of it and regardless of what happens I am stating this publicly all sales are final

Did you read post #40?

Well that is good. At least in the long run if it has been lost the buyer isn't out his money.

sorry you went after me and my name now it your job to find your package sorry kent if you weren't such a key board cow boy i would have tried helping you, actually I'll help you here's a place to start (770) 554-0435 Post Office-Loganville

Straight up BS here. He didn't defame or slander you, he stated FACT about his dealing and the lack of communication. And it's Libel, not slander... :)

Not his fault the stuff doesn't get there. In the dark for a 2 weeks, yeah it's his fault.

Put on your big boy pants and handle the situation and quit slamming the buyer. He didn't defame or libel you, he stated FACT and Truth about his situation with you, some verified by your own statements.

All sales may be FINAL, when the buyer has the item they paid for IN HAND.

Hope this works out for the best for both of you.

Seller is acting like a punk so far. OP has tread way lighter then past 'this guy ripped me off' threads. It's so strange you forgot to message him before he renamed the thread with your name in it. lol

Be a leader and make it right.

Also, get more involved around here, don't just post when you have something to sell, it's sleazy. 252 posts in 4 years sucks.

Stop being a complete shitstck

He's tried to contact you earlier with no results. It is NOT his job to chase down his parts. You shipped them, YOU need to pony up tracking and other pertinent info. By the way, let me just come right out and say this. YOUR attitude has done you no good here on this board and THERE WILL BE consequences. Don't plan on selling anything to me

I just bought an intake from an older racer in Nevada. I sent him a money order in US funds. We exchanged Cell numbers, i took a picture of the money order with his name on it etc all the information. We kept in contact the entire time. His wife wouldn't let him ship the intake till the money order cleared, i had no issue with that . He shipped the intake collect on my Fed-ex account so i had all tracking info, he sent pictures of the box etc with mine and his info on it. Pretty simple to conduct business..

Kent's one of the good guys. He doesn't need this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back