Buyers beware of Ws08

-
hmmm

yismyduty-com-2fwp-content-2fuploads-2f2012-2f12-2ftumblr_m8hwwidcss1r3f9ymo2_250-gif.1714977054.gif

Yes, I was actually talking on the phone to a female calling herself April.
same old tricks, its been proven theyve operated as a group to rip people off, April Renn, Mike Renn, Justin Figgat........

I have talked to a lady on the phone with the number that has been posted here.

Seems to me this same BS was all over FABO a little over a year ago.
I have a question...why did WS08 offer the OP a choice between a refund or shipping the parts, when they were already supposedly 'shipped'?
Because they never were. That constitutes deceptive practices to me.
Seriously...how hard could it be to simply be up front and honest about what you have for sale, what you want for it, and then follow through on a transaction? The few transactions I've had with fellow FABO members here have been amazing with some people dropping the part in the mail before my PayPal payment even went through.

I don't have hate in my life , but the one thing I do hate is a crooked thief taking peoples hard earned money. if I ever come across this fool , I would have no problem doing a couple nights in jail after ******* him up

I cant believe this kid is trying to scam people on here again....

Man I was just looking at some kick panels they had listed. Feel like I dodged a bullet. Thanks for the heads up, all.

Honestly, this is why I have always liked the idea of a minimum post count or time as being required before posting in the classifieds. Maybe it'd help, maybe it wouldn't. I don't know but it seems like this guy gets one account banned, creates another and another and bam, scamming more people. At least try to make him have to post some, which means work. Heck I'd even volunteer to help police it.

I hate to think that our electronic fraternity has posers or scammers.
I have been trading in the old fashioned way here, money orders, checks and would rather be cheated on more once than stop doing it that way. But thanks for fair warning.

Put the word out on all these mopar websites, the thief is back.
FBBO knows for sure. Joey banned him from all sales activity here. You can look up his name and his profile page and see where he is on the site. Just keep an eye on him.

I cant believe this kid is trying to scam people on here again....
Some 'kids' make a living selling dope. They stop when they get their face rearranged or check in to the Big House.
All Justin ever gets is a slap on the wrist.

For what it's worth, anyone who has had any dealings with this scammer should be leaving negative feedback on them so others can be forewarned in the for sale section on this site.

Why do you think he has only been a member for 45 days? How many different Screen names has this POS had? Negative feedback isn't going to do any good when you change your screen name over and over.

For what it's worth, anyone who has had any dealings with this scammer should be leaving negative feedback on them so others can be forewarned in the for sale section on this site.
Do a search on the FABO forum here. Type in "Justin Figgatt" in your search box and take a browse through the threads. This ain't this POS's first rodeo here and he's no choir boy.

Last edited:
Honestly, this is why I have always liked the idea of a minimum post count or time as being required before posting in the classifieds. Maybe it'd help, maybe it wouldn't. I don't know but it seems like this guy gets one account banned, creates another and another and bam, scamming more people. At least try to make him have to post some, which means work. Heck I'd even volunteer to help police it.
That won't work. He proved last time around (as "Mike440") that you can easily hit a 25-50 post count in less than a week by 'power posting'

Just an update...
Well I tried...April or who ever the he'll they are said they were going to ship this morning.
It's 1030p I've sent 3 messages no reply.
Draw your own conclusions.... I will be filing a report with the local PD in Va tomorrow. I have her emails stating she has my money and my parts.
Evidently the whole lot of them are familiar with law enforcement.... A bunch of liars and thieves. So April Renn, adr7850@gm, Ws08, Justin figgat, MoparMike, Mike440, humpty dumpty or who ever the **** you are, know this & know it well- you are TRASH you will ALWAYS BE TRASH!!! Karma is a ******* ***** That is why you are a thief, a loser that will never be able to look at a honest person in the face and think you are thier equal as you are a thief, you will always be less, you will always be scum, dogshit on the heel of humanity....YOU ARE A THIEF!
Funny how you stated it was all a miscommunication....you would think with as many "micommunications" you have obviously had, you would buy a ******* book on the subject, hell, Dr Seuss communicates better than you. Get some ******* help!

If I recall correctly, the one common fact throughout all of this is the fact that he operates out of Virginia? Maybe some of you that have been screwed by this POS can confirm this. Not to slam everyone in Virginia, but if your thinking of doing business with someone in Virginia, it would behoove you to make sure it ain't this POS.

If I recall correctly, the one common fact throughout all of this is the fact that he operates out of Virginia? Maybe some of you that have been screwed by this POS can confirm this. Not to slam everyone in Virginia, but if your thinking of doing business with someone in Virginia, it would behoove you to make sure it ain't this POS.
Appomattox Va, I think he/she has a website called Mopar-Parts.com address shows to be 135 Patterson Rd, same email adr7850@gm...
Here's the link to thier site
Same **** they are peddling on CL ,FBBO.
-com.3dcartstores.com/crm.asp?action=contactus
You can go into Craigslist and search Hampton Roads Va & Norfolk and you will see thier listings...

Last edited:
-
Back