Buying Paint and Activator from Summit

-

Detroit Iron

Reaction score
I wanted to buy body paint and activator from Summit because the prices are so good. They won't sell it to me because I live in California.... land of the eco-tards. So, I had a friend try to purchase for me from New York. Still, no go.

Does anybody buy this stuff from Summit or online somewhere? What states are still able to purchase such things?

Thanks!

Well I dont know that you will find anyone that will ship it to you. Thats probably a pretty hefty fine. Try TCP Global they may have what you need.

Buy your paint locally. Then you have someone to go to for advice or with complaints. My local NAPA store carries PPG, which I love, and my local O'reilly Auto Parts sells Dupont which I will use but is not my favorite. Also, if you need to make more or get a little more activator or reducer or hardener or whatever, you won't have to wait a week for shipping and you will already have the paint 'recipe' so you should get an exact (well ..... ) match.

Cali may have gone water born by now and thats why you cant have it by the time i could order it for you and ship it there you would probably have invested another 50 bucks if not more sense im across the country from you but hey im all ways here to help a brother out
let me know

-
Back