Bye bye barracuda

-

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
I sent the 66 B-cuda to the crusher today.
60cfe286.jpg

RIP

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5ecvBaqHBk"]Don McLean - American Pie - YouTube[/ame]

Haha glad I haven't posted any pictures of my latest scrap yard donations! Looks to me like that cuda was ready to meet its maker.

It was a mostly complete car, still had the 273 and auto. Yes, the 7 1/4 did go with it. I tried to sell the car for $500 and didn't even get one hit on it. Pulled the console, buckets, and a few other things and got just under $250 for scrap. I wanted $500 and got it, so I'm happy.

I don't like to keep cars in my back yard for to long. And chaseduster, this car could have ran with not a lot of work, but it was a nasty piece of crap that had been destined for the scrap pile since 1995

It was a mostly complete car, still had the 273 and auto. Yes, the 7 1/4 did go with it. I tried to sell the car for $500 and didn't even get one hit on it. Pulled the console, buckets, and a few other things and got just under $250 for scrap. I wanted $500 and got it, so I'm happy.

I don't like to keep cars in my back yard for to long. And chaseduster, this car could have ran with not a lot of work, but it was a nasty piece of crap that had been destined for the scrap pile since 1995

yea I hear yea I'm just bustin ya chops, I wanted one in a beater condition just to drive around.

-
Back