California here we come!

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Just booked the plane tickets & related reservations for hotels, car, park tickets, etc. We fly into Long Beach on Oct. 6 and head north to L.A. for a day & a 1/2, then south to San Diego for the week. The night before we leave we return to Long Beach and are spending our final night in Cali. on board the Queen Mary in Long Beach harbor. The 12th. we're planning on hitting the San Diego Mopar Club's monthly meeting. Any of you So Cal guys gonna be there?

gee john thats awfully nice of you. the wife and kids want to go too. should i pm you my address for the tickets? that johns one hell of a guy. anyone else since johns buying?

BadAssDodge said:
when are you leaving so cal? the 15th is the fall fling show in van nuys
http://www.cpwclub.com/

We're leaving on the 14th......but it's not like I'm not doing any "car" things while we're out there. We plan on hitting the Peterson museum and possibly the NHRA museum. Not to mention the San Diego Mopar club meet. Too bad Fall Fling is after we leave, but truthfully, I wouldn't want to push it. My wife is waaaaay cool about what we ARE doing. If I start adding too many "car" things I'll get hurt.....:boxing:

-
Back