-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
It has been a trying few months and I am and have dealt with things as they
arose :coffee2:
Well I was kicked back relaxing (half asleep) and I get a knock on the door :scratch:
So I get up and walk to the door to see my mail lady walking back to her
truck and at my feet I see a box :scratch: I look at it and my name was on it.
Well our west coast Slant Six Champion member Kidd sent me a surprise
A gift box with many cool T-Shirts and a few cool MoPars from his collection :cheers:

Thank you Kidd :cheers: These sure made my day, 9 VERY cool T-Shirts and Buddy & Boogy some treats :-D
It sure is something that this showed up at my door on a day I needed
a big smile put on my face after all the time I spent laying in a MRI machine
banging in my ears :toothy1: (the ringing in my ears almost went away :cheers:

Just a couple pictures to show off just 3 of many great (All MoPar) T shirts he sent me

Thank you sooooooooo much my California Friend :hello2:

Attachments

• 20147777777 058.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 256
  • 20147777777 059.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 248
  • 20147777777 053.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 231
  • 20147777777 054.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 235
  • 20147777777 055.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 250
  • 20147777777 056.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 247
Cool stuff, and since you have a slant what's not to like.

It's nice to have great friends.:cheers:

Neat. A very nice gesture on the Kidd's part.

And if you keep hearing that ringing noise Mike, answer the damned phone. :)
LMAO Sid :-D do you stay up late and right this stuff down :toothy1:

Cool stuff, and since you have a slant what's not to like.

It's nice to have great friends.:cheers:
Don't you know it Keith, these kind of T-Shirts ya just don't pick up anywhere.
Yes X2 on having great friends :glasses7:

Hay Tony!!!! There is one I will send to you to hang on the wall, it has your..
well let me take a picture of it :coffee2: I bet you don't have this one of your car :-D

Look who is winning :cheers:

Kidd will be happy with it going going to you brother

Attachments

• 20147777777 060.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 209
  • 20147777777 061.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 205
Mike,
THATS awesome! I would love to get my hands on the Got a Hemi shirt, and the Super Bee one in yellow.... AWESOME! I'm simply speechless here!!!!!!

Mike, I am glad I could make you smile!!! I do what I can for people. If I got rid of 100 shirts, my wife would be happy.LOL I have so many.
Thats cool that you will send the one to Tony. I guess I am just used to seeing In and Out stuff here, I will have to see whats on the new shirt, or my old ones, and offer them later.
Glad I could do something....just sitting here bench racing my new parts all piled up isnt any fun!

Way to go Kidd!!!! Thanks for cheering up a member who could use a big smile cool stuff :glasses7: Enjoy your goodies Mike, you deserve them bud :D

Mike, I am glad I could make you smile!!! I do what I can for people. If I got rid of 100 shirts, my wife would be happy.LOL I have so many.
Thats cool that you will send the one to Tony. I guess I am just used to seeing In and Out stuff here, I will have to see whats on the new shirt, or my old ones, and offer them later.
Glad I could do something....just sitting here bench racing my new parts all piled up isnt any fun!

Thanks Kidd!

6pk2goDemon sent these to Thelma and I a couple of years ago.
We love
In and Out stuff also.

Attachments

• In and Out Burger (Medium).jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 105
Me likey Mike!!!!!!
:coffee2: I knew you would :-D as soon as I seen the Black Barracuda and California together
I knew where it needed to go :color:

Mike,
THATS awesome! I would love to get my hands on the Got a Hemi shirt, and the Super Bee one in yellow.... AWESOME! I'm simply speechless here!!!!!!
I am glad I have my hands on them :coffee2: That super Bee is Kidd's Slant Six Racing club :cheers: The Killer Bee's :burnout:

Well you sure made my day Kidd, and I will enjoy these for many years :cheers: Thank you again, Boogy enjoy a couple treats last night and I should be able to get Buddy a few tonight because it is dropping down to Zero here tonight with the wind chill :toothy1:

Way to go Kidd!!!! Thanks for cheering up a member who could use a big smile cool stuff :glasses7: Enjoy your goodies Mike, you deserve them bud :D
O I plan to Keith :-D I think you started a thread some where that we share our T-Shirts in so I I can find it I have 8 new ones to add :cheers:

-
Back