California VS. Texas

-
We also have wild boars down in the river bed, its called the Santa ana river I think buts its just a little stream with lots of trees that run along ways...... Not so much a problem but there are there.. we probably have more of a problem with these stray dogs running every it reminds me of Mexico. I wonder y

California = ANY way to create another tax , another bureaucracy , another S.E.I.U. position , and another embellished environmental action .
This is especially true under the Brown administration ( how'd that dick get back into office again ? oh , that's right : unions paid his way , and people forget about how he screwed this state back in '75 - '83
:mumum: ! )

Lol! That's so true! Love the way Texas is more to the point and just taking care of things. As opposed to California's "let's see the fiscal impact over the next 5 years then we will revisit the issue and spend ten times as much later".

I have lived in Aguanga sence 1989 and have never hered of any one being attacked buy a coyote around here.

Sence? SINCE when is SINCE spelled with two E's
What is hered? is that the past tense of her?
If you are not purchasing the said coyote, then I would use the word BY

ha ha...

it's mountain lyons in california that you 'might' have to worry about,

There is a city called Lyons but there are no mountains there.

This concludes our lesson of "Learning to spell with Darnell" :)

-
Back