Calling Mopar Performance ?

-

Blue Grey Duster

Reaction score
Does Chrysler still provide the Mopar Performance Hot Line where you can call them with your questions ? How about an E-mail address ?

It use to be pretty hard to get through, but I'd like to find the power range of my cam, in my crate magnum.

Thanks

I don't think tey have that any more. Tryed calling a few years ago and the # was no good. Tryed calling around to different # and even to dealers with no luck.

I just called the tech line a week ago.They were no help.Summit has their number.330-630-0240

I went to local dealer three days ago and threw the MP catalog on the counter and told him I've had it with them not being able to get anything I need. I needed a cap for MP dizzy that have no vac advance. I own two one for smallblock one for 383 and mopar can't supply them anymore. I have yet to get anything I need from them and you pay for it up front them they say don't know when it will be in. Just give up and order from Jegs or Summit.

and this is the company yawl hold so close to ya heart :love7:

Isn't it wonderful, sorta reminds me of all politicians who smile as they rob you of your dignity

and this is the company yawl hold so close to ya heart :love7:

Isn't it wonderful, sorta reminds me of all politicians who smile as they rob you of your dignity
Dang hotline,if I knew you were here I would have just asked you.LOL.

-
Back