calling out the BS

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
Yeah there's some similar for like 700 on this forum. I think they're X heads. Bout as worthless as all the rest.

yes, but $1000 Beauty rings, USED!!!! That was just another example.

Oh, the way it was worded, I thought you linked the heads.

I agree, some people are manic about their prices.

It's apples and orange, I know.
But some people are just money stupid.

Do I REALLY need eight thousand dollar wheel?
Wheel and Tire Packages, Cheap Car Rims wheels Tires, New Big Wheels Online

maxresdefault.jpg

I email'd the seller of the beauty rings---
For a High Def photo of the parts tags.
(all 4 ) I will post update Honored Posters,
If I get a reply. operative word, IF.

I email'd the seller of the beauty rings---
For a High Def photo of the parts tags.
(all 4 ) I will post update Honored Posters,
If I get a reply. operative word, IF.
Are those even OEM? The chrome ones I have have a different mounting mechanism (4 clamps) and a football shaped stem hole. Well, my brushed ones look like these....

pishta said:
Are those even OEM? The chrome ones I have have a different mounting mechanism (4 clamps) and a football shaped stem hole. Well, my brushed ones look like these....
Don't know Sir still awaiting a close up(high def pic)of the parts tags....
More than that I cannot add...still awaiting an reply.

I find it crazy what guys ask for on some things. I was checking forum sales for a set of aluminum heads. Just seeing if anyone had anything on the cheap. And guys want 700/1000/1500 for iron heads? Like thats crazy. "X" heads are just the same as everything else really. Even T/A heads I don't think are worth that. Especially with how many heads there are out there now. Indy had W9 59* heads bare on for 1000 bucks a couple months ago. LA command for 600. You can't tell me your heads are worth more than that. I got a set of J heads. 2.02 valves put in. With port work. For half that. Some guys need to give their head a shake.

None of you are gunna get ahead by screwing over your fellow mopar guys by asking ridiculous prices on things. We have the ability to drive the price of stuff down if we buy together at the same price. Let's work together guys, not against each other.

I find it crazy what guys ask for on some things. I was checking forum sales for a set of aluminum heads. Just seeing if anyone had anything on the cheap. And guys want 700/1000/1500 for iron heads? Like thats crazy. "X" heads are just the same as everything else really. Even T/A heads I don't think are worth that. Especially with how many heads there are out there now. Indy had W9 59* heads bare on for 1000 bucks a couple months ago. LA command for 600. You can't tell me your heads are worth more than that. I got a set of J heads. 2.02 valves put in. With port work. For half that. Some guys need to give their head a shake.

None of you are gunna get ahead by screwing over your fellow mopar guys by asking ridiculous prices on things. We have the ability to drive the price of stuff down if we buy together at the same price. Let's work together guys, not against each other.

You are correct about the head choices available now, but there was a time when X heads were in demand, and J heads would be picked up and modified with 2.02's. MOpar sold w-2's and there wasn't much else. I remember seeing Edelbrock's come out and you could pick a set of them up for $1100 at the time (like 20 years ago) and they alrady had 2.02's in them, so yes, X heads for high dollar only applies if you are going for a correct restoration I am thinking. I don't think a MOPAR guy is selling at hisgh prices, probably some douchebag guy trying to make a buck LOL! Mopar guys know what chit costs and will price accordingly.

anyone selling anything has the right to ask whatever price they want....anyone buying it at that price is a special kind of stupid.

If you want to sell it, price it to sell. If you want to show off what you have for sale and never sell it, price it what YOU think its worth. Sure there is room to haggle, but if you price it right, it will fly off the shelf, especially here where we all know what its worth, as the customer is the one who is ultimately setting the 'sold' price as opposed to the offering price. Good luck on all your sales.

I'm no ford guy. But what is going on with that intake? The dual throttle bodies on top. But still has the setup on the front? Ford guys are weird.

Yeah, its the "Bad ***" edition...says it right on the side! I suppose you could add 2 TB's on top and still have it work, have them open progressively Run the front as the IAC only and use the tops as the mains...still looks cheesy.

I was thinking it was fake. Like guys who stick an empty 6-71 case ontop of their car to make it look cool. Press the throttle and the butterflies open, cool! lol

I guess the biggest tell is his silence
I'd imagine if that blower were real he'd be shouting his mouth off

-
Back