Calm Your *** Down

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
CALM YOUR *** DOWN.jpg

And you could roll it up and smoke it. But you would have to be REALLY careful. What if you rolled some up, got high, then took a dump, wiped with the CBD paper, and then rolled a doobie with it in your wasted condition? That would add a whole new meaning to, "Last night I smoked some really good ****."

And you could roll it up and smoke it. But you would have to be REALLY careful. What if you rolled some up, got high, then took a dump, wiped with the CBD paper, and then rolled a doobie with it in your wasted condition? That would add a whole new meaning to, "Last night I smoked some really good ****."
CBD doesn't get you high.

if you smoked a 5 gallon bucket of cbd you still wont get wasted just a sore throat lol .

You and me too Harrison. Never tried any drugs. Life it the biggest high for me.
Me too. I was in Air Force ROTC from 69-73. No Way I was going to get caught smoking weed and blow the chance to realize my lifelong ambition to be an Air Force officer. Wasn't worth it.

My wife stocks these types of products on her website along with other cannabis wellness products. CBD seems to help people in many ways. The only drawback is uninformed judgemental dickheads that ralley around not doing something they have no knowledge of. Nice work on that one lol. "high on life" ....lol riiiiiight.

Whoops there I go making more friends!

My wife stocks these types of products on her website along with other cannabis wellness products. CBD seems to help people in many ways. The only drawback is uninformed judgemental dickheads that ralley around not doing something they have no knowledge of. Nice work on that one lol. "high on life" ....lol riiiiiight.

Whoops there I go making more friends!
That's the way it is with just about anything these days and that's been proven over and over again. Some people who have absolutely no idea what they're talking about starts telling people about what they read on the net. HELLO!!!! And this is where the trouble starts.

-
Back