-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodge Shart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
There no camshafts for-sale at any location/dealer/website. I got ripped off from a engine builder. Now I am chasing the pieces to fix my engine. I am looking for a LA small block retrofitted camshaft for my magnum block. #'s I am looking for 224-230 110lobe 520 lift. I am considering any size if available. Thank you.

So your running an la cam in a magnum block? That seems like a downgrade going from roller lifers to flat tappets. The cam will fit. Are you using an electric fuel pump or manual? If manual you need an la cover to run the essentric for the pump
Everything else is the same. The essentic can be found in a la hardware kit I can get you a part number

My machinist ordered me a hydraulic roller from Bullet Cams. It was ground on a Magnum blank, and I am putting it in a 273 LA. I bought an adapter from Hughes Engines that bolts to the short snout Magnum cam and lets me utilize an LA fuel pump eccentric. It took 6 weeks from order to delivery for the cam. They can grind you whatever you want. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back