Can Anybody Identify This Air Cleaner?

-

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Howdy all, cosgig here. I got this air cleaner assembly in a deal and can’t figure out what the application is. At first I thought truck, but that was poo poo’d by my truck expert, so I’m looking to y’all for assistance. It doesn’t have the trap door in the snorkel, and the snorkels are even length. No part number to be found!! Any input would be much appreciated. Enjoy your weekends people!!

19DA1159-9E31-4367-BF9F-D5DE51CAB811.jpeg

FBC48EA5-102C-4A06-8AA3-65E56390DEC3.jpeg

Howdy all, cosgig here. I got this air cleaner assembly in a deal and can’t figure out what the application is. At first I thought truck, but that was poo poo’d by my truck expert, so I’m looking to y’all for assistance. It doesn’t have the trap door in the snorkel, and the snorkels are even length. No part number to be found!! Any input would be much appreciated. Enjoy your weekends people!!

View attachment 1715219060

View attachment 1715219061
Looks like one I got off a RV 440.

Jake

possible boat they wouldn't need heat risers with water cooled exhaust

many years ago I got one similar with heat risers out of a B van. The snorkels were too close together to use easily, they wouldn't straddle the air conditioner compressor so I had to mount it sideways.

I guess they figure the RV’s don’t need the heat riser, I mean, when’s the last time you ran the heat out on the boat??

-
Back