Can anyone ID this BMW?

-

rustycowll69

Reaction score
This car was trespassing on my property, trying the doors. The 3 individuals tried to hide their faces from the cameras. It might help to catch these scumbags if i was able to give the police the model & year. It had no plates, front or rear.
20220324_091644.jpg

Camp out in a tree stand & pepper the windshield with a paint ball gun, but have your trusty firearm close at hand.

If that was me they would have been out of that car. Flat tires. Broken windows. I AM understanding? That they were on your private property that you own? Then get the VIN

If that was me they would have been out of that car. Flat tires. Broken windows. I AM understanding? That they were on your private property that you own? Then get the VIN
I like the idea of flattening the tires. Just cutting the valve stems would do the trick.

This car was trespassing on my property, trying the doors. The 3 individuals tried to hide their faces from the cameras. It might help to catch these scumbags if i was able to give the police the model & year. It had no plates, front or rear.View attachment 1715895216

5 - series. Maybe a 520i ?? Early 2000s model year

If you can get a detailed shot of whatever is hanging from the rear view mirror that could help ID... or. Just roll up and take a picture of the VIN tag

Last edited:
-
Back