Can anyone ID this steering wheel?

-

cudafan

Reaction score
Can anyone ID this steering wheel? I fits the column and dash pretty good but I've never seen one like this in a Duster. (1971)
Thanks

steering wheel.jpg

Looks like mt 91 dodge Dakota wheel , Let me look for a picture

Thanks Memike, and good luck with the snakes! We have a lot of black snakes here, & a couple of years ago one about 4 ft long was in our stairway that goes to the basement! Out of the 3 of us me, wife, & snake I don't know who was the most upset!

Well I found the picture and its not the same, Maybe its a newer model.

911.jpg

Those were used on Daytonae, LeBarons etc, before airbags. Actually looks kind of good.

Thats definitely a M body wheel...like out of a Diplomat/Gran Fury / and RWD Lebaron...which would make sense because Volare/Aspen cars were the first M bodies of the New Era Chrysler...and the D/GF/L cars were built off that platform all the way to their end. I have never even thought of putting one of those wheels in the Abody...but I guess that would work since the Abody is the ancestor of the M body....Chrysler was struggling hard in those days LOL :-D

I would take it out. Not sure why, it probebly feel's alot better then a stock one, just not sure if I like the look. JMO

-
Back