Can i get a rollcall for New Jersey Mopar guys

-

Demon_Dan

Reaction score
Met a few Mopars at a show in Boonton NJ tonight ..figured it would be cool to see who in the area frequents shows so as to cluster up and not have to park next to any bowties or furds and of course shoot the ****. Jefferson NJ here and myself, my pop and a few friends run a modest cruise night in the Milton section of Jefferson here is a link to the site. hope to hear from and meet up with some A bodies and their owners!

www.cruisn2milton.com

I'm in Philadelphia, but in the Jersey Army National Guard, does that qualify :)

68' Dart in progress

Dart1Sept2006002.jpg

Dart1Sept2006003-1.jpg

HPIM0106-1.jpg

Me_Working2.jpg

Can't let this thread die! Far South Jersey, here. Former owner of a 69 GTS, 72 340 Demon, (and a couple other Mopes) and current owner of a 74 Dart Sport (/6 to stroker 360). If I can carry the wheels from a stop light when it's built, I'll consider it a success!

pnk6pk from British Columbia , Canada....LOL sorry just wanted to join in the fun!(72 Panther pink Dart swinger special)

I live in Edison...Middlesex county. Our club has a cruise night every Thursday night from April to October on Rt.1 in Edison. Check out our website. All cars are welcome, if you get a chance, stop by. it's always a fun time. www.edisonlightcruisers.com

Morristown here... I know of 2 others on the list and a few other Mopars in the area too. Usually stop by Ledgewood and Somerville Cruise nights. Trying to get the Barracuda together now. Hopefully we can reactivate this thread in the spring and meet up.

hey 340john, ive been to that cruise night a few times took my 31 essex, i dont ever remember seeing your dart around. this year ill have my 69 back on the street.

hey 340john, ive been to that cruise night a few times took my 31 essex, i dont ever remember seeing your dart around. this year ill have my 69 back on the street.

The dart has been hibernating more times than not lately unfortunatly... maybe this year.

atco? what do ya have? i hav to have seen ya around.

Hey Joe, I have had a few cars in the past few years. I was always buying and selling.

The only mopars Ive had on the road were a Green 68 Valiant 340/727 I got from George at Albion and a Brown 72 Scamp /6.

Now i'm putting together a 70 Duster as a driver and trying to get my 66 Belvedere( the old Mr Bojangles) to the track this spring... I used to live down the street from DVJCUDA now I live around the corner. Ive gone to all the q's for years . It sucks that there may not be any more of them...Always had a good time.

Williamstown NJ here. Just got a 68 dart gt from cali about a month ago.

-
Back