Can someone help me identify this?

-

weaverjsnw

Reaction score
I'm hoping this will swap into my 64 dart. I just want to be sure it's the right one. Mopar Mechanical Parts For Sale

20210808_005237.jpg

Last edited:
Woops, wrong link. Open the thread with the part you are looking at.

Ok so basically in the pictures the casting numbers are shown. One says 904G which makes me question if it's a pushbutton or not. Does anybody know?

It is a cable shift trans for 65 on back. So it will work on push button and cable column shift. What is cool about these is you can push start them with a rear pump . Get it rolling to 15-20 mph and put it in low. It calls for a ball and trunnion drive shaft. but a drive shaft and front yoke with a slip joint will work

It is a cable shift trans for 65 on back. So it will work on push button and cable column shift. What is cool about these is you can push start them with a rear pump . Get it rolling to 15-20 mph and put it in low. It calls for a ball and trunnion drive shaft. but a drive shaft and front yoke with a slip joint will work
Thanks I'm already setup like that so this will be a perfect swap. Do you think there will be any issues with the spline count?

-
Back