Can someone in Phoenix look at a car for me?

-
I would be happy to go look at it for you, and report back whatever you want to know. I live in Mesa Az. [a suburb of Phoenix] just let me know. I don't want know money or anything like that. Just give me an address and your concerns.

Thanks for your reply, I'm currently looking at another duster that's near a friends brother, so I haven't actually phoned the seller yet, I was just looking for the usual hidden rust and if the blow over white paint was just external and easily sanded off, and if the side trim was the peel and stick type not screwed on. If the other one falls through, I will get back to you. Thanks again though.

I was wondering what happened to you, or if you changed your mind. Let me know. Paul

I live just east of the intersection of Gilbert and main street, it is the first street east of the intersection I spoke of. The name of the street is Chestnut, All you do is turn south then turn left on Alpine and I am the sixth house on the left 2245 east alpine ave. Where is your new house?

Attachments

• IMG_1577.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1577 - Copy.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1580.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 90
-
Back