Can we post an "ATTABOY"

-

Charrlie_S

Reaction score
I have seen a few posts about poor product or customer service. Can we post an "attaboy" when a company goes above and beyond the call?

Sure can!!!! There are lots of "good guy" or "good gal" threads out there so let us know about your positive experience!!!!

My green car (66 Valiant, 225 slant six) has a "OLD" compucar plate system, from back in the early "80's. It is a fixed plate, no jets, and the solenoids mount right to the plate.
I called them, on 12-12-13 to see if they could tell me how to determine the HP rating (didn't seem to give me enough gain for 100-125 hp), and maybe increase it. I was told "don't even bother messing with that obsolete part". "Send to old plate back, with the solonoids, and we will replace it with an adjustable plate and check the solonoids, under warenty", all our system have a lifetime warrenty". All I will have to pay for is whatever jets I want, and shipping. I sent it the same day. How's that for customer service? A 30 year old race part still under warrenty.
12 sec ET's here I come. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Edit:
Got my Compucar Nitrous setup back, today (12-18-13). All I can say is WOW, what customer service. Replaced my fixed plate with an adjustable plate, rebuilt both solenoids, gave me the required lines and fittings to connect the solenoids to the plate, and (fanfare) ten jets. Absolutely no charge, not even shipping back to me.
Anyone planning on running nitrous, please check these folks out.

Wow, now that deserves a super "atta boy"!! Thanks for sharing, and I would say that's a great Christmas present!! Geof

Compucar still exists? Lifetime warranty,on a N20 system?.... Really.....

-
Back