Can you identify this tool? Not car related--I am 99% sure.

-

67dart_drop_top

Reaction score
I have had this tool laying around my shop for years, and I have no idea what it was used for. It had to come with a kit of some kind, because I think I would remember looking for and buying one. Anybody?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 432
tool for removing the seat of a water faucet. Its not all there, missing different adapters. MT

Probably an assembly tool.
I have several of those kind of things from furniture and other crap over the the years I kept thinking I might want or use again.

that`s the Corn Holeo 3000 note the red handle the 2000 series comes in black and is a smaller diameter for reaming tighter corn holes .

Thanks. I do not remember using it for anything. I will keep it for no good reason, but I am going to have to look into a battery powered version if I ever need to use it again.

Isn't that the tool the doc uses for your prostate exam???

You jam it in the plastic nipple, and the 'teeth' bite into the PVC, then you can back them out - it's for when the nipple breaks off pretty much flush with the threaded joint.

And yeah, I've got a seat wrench or 3 in the garage, too - along with a spud wrench, and some other weird plumbing tools :)

-
Back