can you say HORDER?

-
ah... ok that explains it..... I was wondering where they all went.

-RPM

I don't consider what I see there "hording", and furthermore, they're all out of the weather. Google up "cars in barns" or whatever if you wannna have a good cry

I don't consider what I see there "hording", and furthermore, they're all out of the weather. Google up "cars in barns" or whatever if you wannna have a good cry

First) I love cars in barns great site

Second) if there not in my back yard the other party is a HORDER :toothy10:

He mentions having 10 Chargers, and states 1 is an R/T, 2 are 4 speeds, and 6 are automatics. That only equals 9. What about #10?

Damn! Theres a guy nearby who has 7 Novas, all '70s. I wish I had 10 chargers though!! '68-'70 are the best years!

Not to be a wet blanket to OP but:

A) horder is not a word
B) he's not hoarding, its all for sale

hoarders save even the dumbest sh*t and refuse to get rid of it. this guy just saved the good stuff for a rainy day.
...no offence meant or implied -pauly

This guy here used to be a hoarder. He is no longer with us. I would say that 85% of the cars shown are 68-70 Chargers, Coronets, and Super Bees.

Attachments

• hoarder.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 333
Not to be a wet blanket to OP but:

A) horder is not a word
B) he's not hoarding, its all for sale

hoarders save even the dumbest sh*t and refuse to get rid of it. this guy just saved the good stuff for a rainy day.
...no offence meant or implied -pauly

:sleepy3: ZzzZZzzZZ hmhugh.... what?

As far as I know the cars are still there. I haven't been down that way in about 10 years. The guy also had a barn full of parts. He had two calendar cars. One was a Superbird and the other was a Super Bee. The guy was Earl Dull from Pleasantville. Very nice guy.

Craig

LOL! I had a bloke near me in the early 1980's that had a yard like that but he hoarded old Mercedes (Loads+++) & he backed onto a river so when it flooded the cars would always get a good soaking! Thing is we had an old Benz at the time & along with a lot of others we'd go a knockin & his 80+ year old mother would answer the door saying no sale! no parts blah blah blah, buzz off etc! place was infested with cats as well! needless to say it all went to the crusher to be turned into Hyundai's!

I guess I'm a hoarder too....but think about it....where would all these cars be if they didn't get hoarded? They'd be in the driveway of the house with a Toyota badge on them!

A guy near Tipton Indiana had five 68 & 69 Chargers (A couple R/T) in his rural yard, One day I drove by and they were all gone... Not sure what happen to them! they were outside in the weather with windows down for years.

-
Back